There are so many breeds of dogs that sometimes it's hard to know where to begin.
Brussels Griffon, Peruvian Hairless Dog, Komondor, Andalusian Mouse-Hunting Dog, Karst Shepherd Dog... Have you ever heard of these? Each of these crossbreeds has its own characteristics, but that doesn't mean that other crossbred dogs aren't as lovely or don't make suitable family pets.
Here is a selection of photos featuring crossbreed dogs that prove they're just as gorgeous as their purebred colleagues...
1. You can't get much cuter than this Siberian Husky /Golden Retriever puppy
2. A Golden Retriever and Dachshund cross. As cuddly as a teddy bear...
3. It seems hard to believe, but this pooch was bred from a Chihuahua and a Pomeranian
4. A stunning, imposing dog: a mixed-breed Siberian Husky, Alaskan Malamute and German Shepherd
5. This is what you get if you cross breed a Shiba Inu with a Pembroke Welsh Corgi
6. This fox-like pooch has a Siberian Husky's eyes and a Pomeranian's golden coat
7. This adorable little dog is half Chihuahua and half Pug. Cuteness overload!
8. Meet this Golden Retriever and Rottweiler crossbreed
9. A gorgeous Labrador-Retriever and Siberian Husky mix
10. The majestic Border Collie and Siberian Husky crossbreed
11. This dog may look like a bear cub, but it's in fact a Chow Chow and Pomeranian mixed-breed. One of a kind!
12. This dog is as beautiful as its parents: an Australian Shepherd and a Pomeranian
13. The strength of a Siberian Husky combined with the small build of a Welsh Corgi
14. This stunning dog is a Pomeranian and Shiba Inu crossbreed
15. This adorable little French Bulldog looks so innocent thanks to its Pomeranian ears!